Calling all guys and girls that have an interest in learning the fine art of Men’s grooming. The Sorbet Man Academy offers a variety of programmes which include the understanding of different hair growth patterns, hair textures and scalp conditions. We focus on different techniques of clipper & scissor use, specialise in hot-towel shaves, Gents colour techniques and facial hair removal including waxing and threading. Sorbet Man keeps up with the latest trends and industry needs.
What else do we offer at the Sorbet Man Academy?
- Additional training in Exclusive & Professional local & international Brands
- Continuous growth and training
- Career presentations
- Assistance with CV write-ups at a minimum additional fee
- Detailed recruitment assessments
- Guaranteed interviews within the Brand
- Once employed, competitive salary structures are offered.
What are the Requirements to join the Sorbet Man Academy?
- Interest in barbering and providing exceptional service
- Over the age of 18
- SA ID / valid Passport with Permit / Asylum
- Previous experience is advantageous but not essential
What if I am a qualified Barber already?
Good News – Sorbet Man wants you! Send your CV & Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you on what steps to take next.
Who do I contact if I want to be a part of Sorbet Man
Nazeema Davis – email@example.com | 021 434 3902
Cape Town Regional Office, Sea Point
Carmen Dantu – firstname.lastname@example.org | 011 202 7940
Sorbet Support Office, Rivonia
Loveena Chander – email@example.com | 031 010 0059
KZN Regional Office, Mount Edgecombe